Skim coat wall repair

Here is a small job I did a year or so ago. The wall was damaged Sheetrock (also called Drywall). ¬†Mirrors were removed and the glue pulled off the paper cover from the Sheetrock. There were also holes created by electrical work done. I filled in the holes (Called “Patching”) with pieces of Sheetrock and covered the wall with a few coats of Joint Compound Plaster. This is a form of “Skim Coat”

The walls came out looking new and clean again.

The 'Before" from a wall repair job